|Appearance:||Clear Yellowish viscose liquid|
|Nature||Polymer organic compound|
|PH(1:10 Solution)||7.5 ± 1|
|Activity %||29 ± 1|
|Safety||According to our best experience, it does not have any harmful effect on health.|
One of the most important problems in dyeing process of cotton fabrics with
reactive dyes, is the hydrolyzed and unfixed dyes specially in dark shades. So,
in order to remove them the best suggestion is to use new generation of
washing-off agents based on polymer compositions.
FLASTOPON FDA can provide the optimum conditions for the above process. The consumption rate of FLASTOPON FDA is recommended between 2-3% based on fabric weight for dark shades and 1-2% owf for light shades , meanwhile the consumption rate of this product for reducing of water hardness should be between 2-3% owf.
FLASTOPON FDA can be used as a washing-off agent in wet process without any effect on dye shade.
- Eliminates all impurities and dirt.
- Maximizes whiteness in bleaching with hydrogen peroxide.
- Anti back staining agent.
- As wash off auxiliary in vat, reactive and sulfur dyes.
- Pigment dispersing agent in pigment printing procedure.
- Eliminates free sodium silicate in bleaching process.
- Very low foaming.
According to our best knowledge and technical experiments, the above data is true and accurate. Regarding to variety of consumption procedures, it is recommended to evaluate the information before use.